Im just curiouse, but is it wrong.....

to be keeping tabs on the items that Im getting from my regestries? I keep going on my registry and looking at the things Im getting. Is that wrong?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 2:14 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i did it for my wedding registry,and five years later i did it for my baby registry as well btw its still a surprise cause it does not say " want: pink hello kitty paci got it from susan boyle"lol
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 2:20 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Lol..It's supposed to be a surprise!1
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 2:16 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I don't think it's wrong, I think it's normal. Of course you want to know if your getting what you want, it just won't be much of a surprise, obviously.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:17 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I do it too. Honestly, it tells you what was purchased so it's kinda hard NOT to look lol
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:18 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• i doo it probaby every day...LOL are you getting any of the stuff?
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:25 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• a few
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:26 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Shoot, my answer didn't post.

Anyway, I think its probably wrong. Its like going through your moms purse for your Christmas list to see what she has checked off already. Its okay to request things you want for a holiday or shower if people ask you to, but to stalk the list to see if they are listening to you doesn't seem fair. I guess the only okay thing would be if you wanted to buy the carseat and you checked the list to make sure noone had already bought it. Hope you understand why I think its not right.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 2:35 AM on Aug. 8, 2009