president obama

what are people always talkind negative about obama the public voted, got what we voted for we needed change and we got it so i don't understand. why do people hate the things he is doing, i would hate to be president and when the public wants this and that they demand, every one wanted war us to fight back and look we did and then the complaints kept coming, jobs have been horriable for along time, i see that when it finally hits more than the poor, middle class then it is so big. come on we are free american citizens walk in to countries of the third world and we would say our blessins daily.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Because ppl by nature are self-centered. You've heard of the me and mine generation, well this is a nice sampling. Most ppl are content until decisions are made that they perceive can/will affect them; they're myopic-only caring about themselves.

Elections always produce a winning side and losing side. Most adults are usually able to successfully navigate beyond the sting of defeat within a resaonable time frame. Clearly there are those among us we have been unable to incorporate ANY of the ideals/decisions of President Obama. Some even refer to him as, "YOUR" President , so disrespectful. How can they say they love their country and support the Executive office of this nation?

Frankly, those who spew un American rhetoric day after day get ignored by those who have the power to make change. Call it what you will. i prefer to think that if you act like a fool, your ideas should be considered foolish.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:25 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Cont.Lastly, I agree if you find yourself so darn miserable in THIS country. Please consider your other options. Life is too short to waste time so darn insolent.

Give President Obama a chance.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:28 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Free speech. It's our right!...and what kind of world would we live in if we all had the same thoughts and ideas, and if we all agreed with each other? A communist country, that's what!
    texassahm

Answer by texassahm at 2:39 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• We voted for a president who we thought was going to change the world. Little did we know he was going to throw out the constitution to do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• http://patriotskyline.blogspot.com/2009/07/bho-allegedly-uses-socsec-042-68-xxxx.html
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 4:30 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Because Obama made a lot of promises during his campain. People ignorantly voted for him and now all we're going to be left with is "change" by the time he finishes taxing the hell out of us to pay for this rediculous health care bill.

Obama lies, cheats and then comes up with ways to steal from us all and because a few people think he's so reat he gets away with it.

His approval rating is VERY low right now. The more educated people become the lower he sinks in the approval rating polls.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:39 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I didn't vote for him, but I sort of feel sorry for him.
    I like him as a person - he's done some things on a personal level that I very much approve of - the girls' swing set, the vegetable garden, moving Grandma into the WH to make it easier on his kids. These are things that every husband/father should think about when throwing your family into such a situation as becoming POTUS.
    BUT - Pelosi needs to slow down cramming through legislation, because when everyone shouts "NO" they do not shout it at the Dems in Congress - they shove it on one man. And as a Bush supporter I know that no "one" person has all the control, makes all the decisions, or should be left holding all of the blame.
    I think he bit off more than he could chew.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 7:11 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• walk in to countries of the third world and we would say our blessins daily.

Give the dems time and we won't have to walk far. We will be a third world country.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:43 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I like him as a person - he's done some things on a personal level that I very much approve of - the girls' swing set, the vegetable garden, moving Grandma into the WH to make it easier on his kids.

by that line of reasoning any of us could be president! not every "nice guy" deserves or is qualified to lead the greatest country on earth in to the ground! and my husband actually built from scratch our childrens swingset and tills and grows our own vegetables--we didn't hire people to do it for us! i feel nothing but contempt for the guy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• OP, if you can honestly tell me you never complained about Bush Jr, Clinton, Bush Sr, Reagan, Carter or Nixon, then you have a right to tell others they shouldn't complain. However, if you NEVER complained about any of our previous presidents, you obviously weren't paying attention to the news. LOL
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 9:44 AM on Aug. 8, 2009