is my mother in law is satan? or am i just mean

my mother in law said last year my kids were going to hell because my kids wore halloween costumes am i wrong for not letting her ever seemy kids, she called my grandma a bitch and when she stayed with us she made me clean up and take care of her other grand kids until 5am-6am in the morning while my sister in law was at the club and making her third child out of wed lock . and now she barely got married after living with a man before marriage 2mos before my wedding i lived with my husband and of to hell i was going. i don't judge people because you do not know thier life, mistakes is here on earth. but when someond does opposite of what they preach it pisses me off.

Ashlee0323

Asked by Ashlee0323 at 2:27 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe she said your children were going to hell for wearing halloween costumes!!!!!!! We personally don't celebrate halloween but what in the world would posses you to say something like that? Oh wait, I guess you answered that, Satan! lol

Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 2:30 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I don't know about satan, but she sounds like a real peach and not someone I would want my kids around.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• ummm yep she's satan, guess that means she be looking after the kids for you when they get to hell LOL free babysitting.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 2:40 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• BTW...don't let her "make you" do anything in your own home. There is trying to be nice and then there is getting your butt walked all over. She sounds like a mean, bitter women.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Ignore her and her stupid rants - dh says you can't fix stupid, but with a big enough hammer you can tune it up a bit :-)
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 7:22 AM on Aug. 8, 2009