Have you ever bought a product, "As Seen On TV?" and loved it?

Tell what products you have bought and if you loved it or hated it. Not worth the money, use it all the time, etc....

Here are mine: Those plastic bra strap holders? They allow you to wear a tank top. Kinda like them, not sure if they are worth the money. I do use them a lot though.

I did not like the razor sharpener!! It did not work for me. All it did was make my razor feel dull.

Sham-wow's- I use them all the time, but they didn't replace my paper towels. Good buy though.

I'll have to look through the house. I know I have others. I want to try the pet paws. I have three dogs, but don't think they would allow me to get near them with it.

Jeckers

Asked by Jeckers at 2:29 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Shopping

• YES!! The PediPaws....I love it and my dog does too! I am also waiting for 3 free shamwows to arrive in my mailbox this week....I cannot wait!!!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:33 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Ped-Egg -- Love it!!!

A pancake flipper (from years ago) - Hated it

Sham-Wow - Not bad, but don't use it much. Thought it would be thicker (but got it from Walmart)

FlavorWave Oven - still in box... only been 3 years LOL (It was a gift)

Magic Bullet (get your head out of the gutter LOL)- Love it!

Power90 workout video - Love it but like Power 90X much more!!!!!

I really want to get the mini burger maker thing, but fear I would never use it.
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 2:34 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• That pancake flipper! AMAZING! and those Bump-Its!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:34 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Haha my MIL buys this stuff off of t.v all the time. She got me a Magic Bullet for x-mas and I almost died LOL! Like Amber said my head was in the gutter...I never did use that magic bullet. I think I donated it awhile back.
    The only thing I purchased was a bender ball and WHAT A RIP OFF!! I was on the phone for 45 minutes and an automated voice was trying to sell me so much MORE, like diet pills, etc. I couldn't hang up because I already gave my credit card number Ugh. Then I got the ball and Lesley Bender should not be pushing any kind of workout device and video. Now my kids play with it, they seem to like it:)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:42 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Oh I have a magic bullet. I can't seem to find a use for it. It overblends everything, I don't really like it yet, but want to find a use for it. Oh and I want to try the mini hamburger, but haven't.

I did try the Smooth Away. It takes the hair off, but made my skin kinda bumpy for a day or two. Didn't like that part.
    Jeckers

Answer by Jeckers at 2:52 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Ha ha ha... I only use the Magic Bullet for smoothies and milkshakes... LOL. I don't think you can over blend those. LOL I never attempted salsa or chopping onions. LOL Guess now I never will. Thanks for the heads up!!!
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 3:52 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Yeah, I was trying to make a mini-serving of salsa and it came out kinda gross and the onions did not get chopped up. I have a smoothie maker that my in-laws gave me, so was looking for something to make with the mini-bullet.

I think I might buy the pet paws and use it on my dogs. They all have very long nails!

Oh has anyone tried those green bags. They are suppose to keep your produce from going bad in the fridge. Those look interesting. If they work.
    Jeckers

Answer by Jeckers at 4:08 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Two words: Slap. Chop. AMAZING!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 4:13 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Really, what do you make with the slap chop? I had one of the old ones, or something similar to that where you whacked the crap out of it. Didn't like to clean it! Is this one easier? What have you made? I might like it for garlic.
    Jeckers

Answer by Jeckers at 4:17 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I got the veggie peeler thing. I forget what it's called but it says "TITAN" on it. Actually , my step grandfather bought one for me, my mom, and my sister. I LOVE it!! It is really great!! I got 2 peelers and an attachment to slice. I can't figure the second out, and the slicer is crap, but the basic peeler is just as good as they show you on tv.

I have a magic bullet, too. It's nice for mixing drinks or liquefying stuff, but I mostly stick to my food processor.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 7:33 AM on Aug. 8, 2009