What to do where to go from here? Any insight would help.

I have not had a period since May 17. I went to the dr about a month ago to see what was going on negative urine test a blood test that they said had a result of less than 5. My son who is now 4 was a negative urine and blood test. They found him through an ultrasound at 16 weeks only because I went to my family dr because I thought I had the flu. He said that he couldnt find anything and sent me to the ob/gyn because of missed period and they did an ultrasound to look for other problems. Yesterday had major cramping so went to ER they did urine test to test for infections said that it was completely clean and then went ahead and did a blood test to make sure and it was at 1-2 . The dr did a vaginal exam to feel for an enlarged uterus and she said it was so she ordered an ultrasound. They saw a sac that they said was 2mm long and they said that I might be in very early pregnancy or I might be starting a very heavy flow. ??

KortniLeeana

Asked by KortniLeeana at 2:40 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't really know what to tell you except to wait and see. If it is a pregnancy then they would probably be able to tell in a week or two by ultrasound. I wish you the best of luck!!!!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 2:42 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• like the pp said, i think you just might have to wait and see.
    but im curious as why they see a sac (2mm long) but are telling you that you might start a heavy flow?
    not to get you upset or worried, but my mind wonders if it it might be like a blighted ovum, or something of that nature. kyim? like very early in pregnancy but because your levels arent high it might not stay that way, which would start a heavy flow..?. but you said you didnt have any pos until the u/s showing your son at 16 wks. which is crazy! btw. wow!!! lol
    good luck mama,
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 3:07 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Thanks ladies!! I think right now I am just getting more frustrated with the unknown tired of the i dont knows. I looked up the blighted ovum I have no bleeding or spotting I think this is a possiblilty but not a high one. I know this may sound wierd but I dont know what kyim is. I tried searching that and got some wierd language translation for squeeze.
    KortniLeeana

Answer by KortniLeeana at 3:16 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• kyim= know what I mean
    lol...squeeze ah thats funny its late i need to go to bed! lol
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 3:18 AM on Aug. 8, 2009