Slightly annoyed?????

So I posted a story about my little girl peeing in the trash that I thought the other moms would find amusing and would share their own experiances and maybe see if it has happened to anyone else. Since I didn't pose it as a question then cafe mom removed it. I guess I didn't add any question marks so I guess that was a problem. I think that is stupid.......does anyone else????

Frogbaby83

Asked by Frogbaby83 at 2:46 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Perhaps if you phrased it "anyone have this happen?" they would have left it alone. My sister threw our newborn brother in the garbage when he first came home
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 2:50 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I read it and answered. I thought it was cute...........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Wow, that was happening to somebody else earlier too! I thought it was funny. Picky Picky!!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:50 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• yes that is stupid.. i read it and replied to it, it was humerous... not sure why they would do that
    RykersMom07

Answer by RykersMom07 at 3:18 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I think it depends if you actually asked a question or not. (With or without the question marks!) =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 6:32 AM on Aug. 8, 2009