What does your husband/SO do for a living?

My husband is a DM for Walmart. He's always traveling.

theutilitarian

Asked by theutilitarian at 2:51 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband is in the middle of Iraq.... a Soldier. I am away from all my family and my husband, have been for 13 mos now. If they didn't deploy, this would be a great job, but it's too hard for both of us being so far apart. When his time is up, he's out!!! I'm so glad too.... just 16 more months to go..........
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:03 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• my SO is a manager at a grocery store. He's losing interest though so once his car is paid off he's going elsewhere
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:53 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I used to work for wal-mart, but who hasn't??? lol My husband is a machinist
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 2:54 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• mine worked in the wal-mart deli too! Now that he has a degree he fixes computers for a nationwide company and has a side job of security work. Who says geeks aren't the muscle?
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 2:57 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• My husband is the Director over environmental services at a hospital, which is house keeping for those who are not familiar with that term... He works all the time, travels some, is stressed alot, but loves his job.. I hate his job, i never see him... when i do he's tired or stressed out.. and his job took me away from all my family and friends... we recently move very far from home with his job.. he loves it and he keeps moving up and up on the latter, so i'll keep waiting and wishing.. as jack johnson would say..lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Military. Soon to be medically retired due to his injuries. Then he will be an electronics technician.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• My hubby is in the Army. JUST returned home!!! We both love his job. yes its scary when hes deployed, but with the way things are, hes in for the next 8 years and has a great oppertunity to move up in rank very fast.

Our boys are super proud, and keep saying they're joining the Army to be like daddy. No better feeling than to know your hubby is your son's idol. I LOVE it!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• My hubby was just recently medical discharged from the military dur to injury. Now he works for a government contractor company called Northrop Grumman as a Militry Trainer. He is ALWAYS traveling but still loves it. He gets to travel to Korea next month.
    girlsmomma06

Answer by girlsmomma06 at 3:11 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Correctional Officer!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:35 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Concrete truck driver
    xraydri

Answer by xraydri at 5:43 AM on Aug. 8, 2009