how do i get him to b more romantic?

I dont feel apperciated i have 4 kids and a sahm and hes a great provider but not romantic or spontanous at all! ! no ocassional flowers or hugs and kisses just cause! weve been married for 5 yrs and at first i told myself i didnt need it and it didnt matter to me! but im beggining to think that that is what i need! how do i hint at this without just coming out and saying? cause i tried that and that didnt work either i told him he should try and bring me flowers if he wants me to smile cause he says i dont do that anymore and that was 2 yrs ago and nothing!! i know what im getting for my bday and all there is no suprise and it could even be just a hand made card and that would mean a hole lot more! how do i let him know this??? help?

Perdy

Asked by Perdy at 3:04 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• try to be sexier around him just kinda walk around strutting your stuff but totally ignoring him at the same time and he wont want his sexy wife to go out and get the attention else where so he might give it up.. if this doesn't work try to shower him with gifts, sweet little love notes, a foot massage, special meals for him, show it to him first and then maybe he'll come around
    RykersMom07

Answer by RykersMom07 at 3:09 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• yoou can just tell him how your feeling for starters..

My SO cleaned up after me, I was feeling so sick last night, puke the works
    well I woke up not realising that he cleaned everything
    he comes over to me and says " arent you happy I cleaned" I go " oh you did, sorry i didnt notice right away, Thank You"

then I asked him if he didnt feel appreciated, and he said he didnt, so I held his big head real close to mine and told him I love him and appreciate everything he does.

Im really glad my SO told me how he felt or I woulda never known. Your SO probably wont ever know how you are feeling unless you voice this to him. Good Luck
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:13 AM on Aug. 8, 2009