Is something wrong with me please help please~

I started my period monday it will start then it will stop and then it will start again then stop and so on.. is something wrong with me what should i do? i dont have acchs i know i cant be pregnant i use protection

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Health

• protection doesnt protect you 100% I would make an appt with your OB whatever is going on they will know
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:48 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• sounds like me!!! I started mine 2 days ago, stopped that same day.... skipped and now I started it again today but it's calm now and I'm stopping again! I'm not pregnant, in fact I haven't had sex in 3 months now. Idk what it is, but I noticed it got really bad with my weight loss (which I am having blood work done). I really do not know what it is, but you are not alone!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Sometimes it just happens that way. My friend has a friend who's on for three days, stops for two, comes back with a vengeance for four. It's that way every month.
    DrJChappell

Answer by DrJChappell at 8:59 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• There's so many reasons for Bleeding,. break through bleeding, spotting, dysfunctional Bleeding Etc.. I just finished with 7 1/2 Long, Heavy, Clotting Weeks of bleeding. For no reason! I was Miserable! If you can Afford to go in. Please Do!! If you feel something is wrong go in. You know your body better then anyone Else! I hate Suffering but I do since we're jobless & uninsured!! I hope you find out your concern and get it taken care of! Best of Luck to you! Feel Better soon! Remember have A Happy Period!? Who Started that one?! Didn't have mine!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:46 AM on Aug. 8, 2009