Anyone have nightmares when or right before labor?

I just had a dream I was vishiously attacked by mice- One bite me in the vag, and I was trying to pull it off and it wouldnt let go, and I ended up ripping the body off off and the head was still latched on biting me! I was SCREAMING for help, and no one came...
There were a million little rats.
Oh god, I cant sleep now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Its common to get nightmares during late pregnancy, since you cant get into REM sleep and most time dreams/nightmares happen a few stages before REM sleep. I had dreams that i was in a hospital underwater.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 5:40 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I've had dreams about big cockroaches eating my umbilical cord! Giant lizards peeing acid on me! Chocolate donuts pouring syrup on me and exploding after chowing down on my arms and neck! Yeah, I wonder if those are signs you're ready to pop...or hungry! I had crazy dreams with all three of my pregnancies! Thank you, I thought it was just me! LOL
    monalisa06

Answer by monalisa06 at 6:24 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• No but I had a horrible nightmare my first night home with baby. I for some reason was convinced by this dream that I had had twins, and my daughter was in the bassinet, and my son got "misplaced" in the house somewhere. I woke up and for about half an hour I was frantically searching all over the house for my son before I realized I only had one baby!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:12 AM on Aug. 8, 2009