Should we investigate farther?

Obama has allegedly been fraudulently using Social Security Numbers of deceased persons as his own as well scores of addresses throughout the U.S. He has allegedly used dozens of Social Security Numbers and Obama's Aunt Zeituni, illegally living in Boston, allegedly may have used one of Obama's numbers. His most frequently used Soc.Sec.# is 042-68-xxxx, originally issued to a Connecticut man born in 1890! Why? Social Security FRAUD is an issue that everyone can understand. We challenge the Mainstream Media to investigate this, and if the allegations are true, Obama should be IMPEACHED and indicted for Social Security FRAUD, identity theft, lying on official forms, etc. Thanks to mainstream media's studious non-interest in Obama's background, he is the most under-investigated President in U.S. history. Barry, We Hardly Knew Ye!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• could this be why he is so sensitive to free speech attacks? He was really born in Kenya too I think message me for the link!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 4:39 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• LOL Oh geez.
    soldierswifey05

Answer by soldierswifey05 at 7:59 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• and where do you get this? I say we stick to facts like how he is assisting in an attempt to silence opposition while he destroys the country.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:37 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Carpy this is all just speculation by bloggers--normally do not have a problem with bloggers--but none of the links trackback to original conservative or "mainstream" sources.

I'd rather focus on what CAN be stopped (Cap & Trade and ObamaCare) rather than chase after birth certificates and social security numbers. Stopping Obama in his tracks and turning him into a lame duck as far as policies and bills are concerned would be more advantageous to our country at this juncture!

But for anyone who wants to pursue this angel....just go to the US Social Security Death Index...enter the number and see if the info matches, then try and find documents with Obama's known signature and the deceased's SS#, and present your case to a lawyer/judge....honestly, even if true, so much time and effort will be wasted.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:17 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Using them for what?
    Yoshi_Yoshi

Answer by Yoshi_Yoshi at 9:22 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• hrmmmm, yea.. ummmm, I don't like Obama, but I have to call CT (conspiracy theory) on this one. Do you have an example of a legitimate claim filed against BO?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:27 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I agree with grly on this one.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 9:38 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• This is the first I've heard about this. I do know there is concern as to his "true" birth place. And he has been so secretive about it...that I think he is def. hiding something.
    But fake SS numbers? Where did you read this, and do you have a link?
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 10:12 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• HE'S JUST ONE BIG FRAUD AND One Big Ass Mistake America!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I haven't seen any proof to this so I prefer to go with things I know that are happening. Not that I wouldn't put him past it but with no proof I am not going to be pulled into something that only wastes time and energy.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:10 PM on Aug. 8, 2009