OMG, anyone else a True Blood fan? Who is your favorite vamp? or any character

pnwmom

Asked by pnwmom at 6:04 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• I watch and I just giggle insanely over Lafayette.

He makes my friends and I laugh all the time and we send each other texts talking like him...

"Hoo-kah please... you know Ah love you, but I do not have it in me to deal with your *^%% right now...." LOL
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:23 PM on Aug. 10, 2009

• Tara rocks, she's so funny. Love true blood.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 7:56 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Love, love love True Blood! Bill was my favorite character, but now Eric is starting to win me over. I'm currently reading the series and just finished book 4. If you read this book you'll know why!
    lovemydivas

Answer by lovemydivas at 7:57 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Okay, dumb question. Is this different than the Twilight stuff? I like Twilight, would I like these?
    bam920

Answer by bam920 at 8:02 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I watch the show and have read all the books, and i gotta say Eric is my favorite.
    (i dont think its at all like Twilight, the show and the books are definantly for adults, i wont even watch the show if my kids are still up)
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 8:16 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I love true blood i watch the show my dh reads the books too we do not miss a show.
    My fav person is... sara The reason being she is cute!!! She wants to do good that its bad. If that makes any since.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 9:00 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Bam920, True Blood is just a damn good show. Full, I mean full of sexy moments as well as nail biting excitement. Yea if you want a more adult version of vamps True Blood is it. Oh man at first I was a Bill fan, till Eric came along. My goodness, he just oozes that powerful sultry vamp stuff. So yea I like Bill but Eric has to be my favorite.

Tara is a spit fire too but what is up with Sookie? She can get just a tad annoying to me at times, or is that just me? LOL

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:24 PM on Aug. 8, 2009