just wondering why everyone is...

up so early?Yall happy to be up?
I'm up b/c I going out today and have to get ready

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 7:55 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My youngest daughter thought it would be a nice change to get up at 5.30! But, I guess we will something out of the day.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 8:00 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• The kids decided it was time for me to get up
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:00 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• wow....
    I have a month until I can say my daughter decided it would be nice to wake me up that early
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:02 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• This isn't early for me. For work, I get up at 5am. So this is sleeping in!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:14 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I am not sure if there is a time zone difference but it's 8:25 here and I woke up at about 7:50. I am up because my husband was watching my son downstairs so that I could sleep a little but I heard him crying and screaming so I got up to see what happened. Turned out he was just in a time out, but at least I'm up for the day now.

I have to go and get food for our 1st birthday party tomorrow!!! YAY!!!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:26 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• i work 3rd but even the nighhts i get to sleep at home i still get up at 5am cause my husband has to leave for work and i love drinkin a few cups of coffee with him before he goes and just talkin awhile.
    shercarico

Answer by shercarico at 9:55 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• my daughter decided it would be nice to get up and scream in her crib for a half hour. So after I got her to lay back down now I cant go back to sleep. I wish I was tho!!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 10:05 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• my dog is a bonehead---and besides its called stealing puter time. the kids will be up in a couple hours so i figured id get mine in early. :)
    chickaboom73

Answer by chickaboom73 at 10:53 AM on Aug. 8, 2009