Did anyone here get really really hungry in week leading up to their positive pregnancy test?

I'm due to start my period next week and I've been way hungrier than I usually am for the last few days and I haven't been doing anything different.

Is this a pregnancy sign?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Maybe it is but the only way to find out is 2 go 2 the doctor, I didn't know I was pregnant until I was 6 weeks. There was nothing diferent going on with me bfore I found out, maybe u are but I suggest u find out. Goodluck!
    demelina12

Answer by demelina12 at 10:16 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I usually get super hungry about 4-5 days before AF...i mean I eat the door off the fridge...lol it could just be your hormones, but then again anything is possible...Good Luck!!
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 2:21 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I think it's a symptom, The week I found I was pregnant, I normally didn't have to eat breakfast. ( i know skipping isn't good) but, i noticed that I wanted milk and i need to have something to eat. And then by 5 after work I was really hungry, I thought I was going to take off the waitress head the night I found out. I was really tired and hungry. My hubby and I picked up a test. I was on my 5th day of no period, and sure enough I was pregnant.
    Good luck to you!~
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:58 PM on Aug. 10, 2009