spicy foods??

coming from a latin family i eat spicy foods constantly could that be harmful to my baby i heard some it was but dont know if its just myths?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well I con from a Spanish family and My husband's family is full Mexican. And I'm 8months pregnant, I have been eating for snacks tortilla's and sour cream, and a whole jalapeno.(sounds gross, but its really good). I think that the only damage it will do, is cause YOU heartburn.
    My baby is fine and all the women in my family have been eating spicy food when pregnant, and there children came out loving spicy
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:13 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Spicy foods are what I crave and are still the only things I can keep down. I HOPE that they aren't bad. I had never heard that before....
    beckyhedrick

Answer by beckyhedrick at 11:38 PM on Aug. 8, 2009