Moving while pregnant

Would you think it sucks that when you have to move and your pregnant that it is more of an inconvienent for you to be around the people who have to do most of the lifting ?
or do you think its a blessing?

I personally hate the fact that i cant help move, so we had to hire a moving company to move us ( that and we have to move in one day and we have a grandfather clock that would require 4 men in my family to move) so i think it SUCKS

Mommy2Be1212009

Asked by Mommy2Be1212009 at 8:35 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• We bought our house when I was pregnant with my daughter so all the boys had to do the heavy lifting. I felt awful that I couldn't help. As much as I hate moving I felt like I should be helping out and contributing. My husband understood though so it made me feel a little better but in the back of my head I felt like I wasn't pulling my weight.....yeah, i was a crazy pregnant women.
    lucysmomrocks

Answer by lucysmomrocks at 9:00 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I'm moving September 1st, I'll be about 36 weeks and I know that I'll try to be super woman and help move stuff. Then I'll get yelled at lol. I personally hate not being able to help also. I've always been the independent type so being pregnant and having limits is hard for me.
    I'm lucky to have a bunch of strong men moving me. Good thing is, I won't work them too hard because I don't have much to move.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:31 AM on Aug. 8, 2009