:(

I really thought i was pregnant...i was having light brown spotting and then yesterday it was really dark and its wasnt alittle any more. Their was alot it coved the toliet paper. (sorry for the tmi). But my question is how soon after spotting does your period come?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well.....not to get your hopes back up or anything but my period starts as spotting light pink for 1-2 days before period. The darker color you are describing COULD be (not saying it is) a sign of preggers. There is a spotting that happens when the placenta attaches to the cervix.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I gues i should have added in their that i took a test and it came out negative.... i just dont get it. cause i have no had amy period for ayear because i stoped taking birth control. but anywho when i gwent to the bathroom today it was back to being small but it was still dark brown. i guess im going to wait another week and test again. but im not excepting it to change .. :-(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Aug. 8, 2009