What's your beauty?

What was the most beautiful moment of your day? Choose any day in the last 30, including today. ( :

yalomsita

Asked by yalomsita at 9:16 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• rolling over and seeing my husband laying beside me and hearing my little girl down the hall say MAMA! God ain't mornings wonderful
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 9:18 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• My beauty this morning was my two year old son waking me up with hugs (he and Daddy got up early together), and hearing my four month old daughter laughing in my husband's arms.
    yalomsita

Answer by yalomsita at 9:18 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• mine was last night when my dd pulled up my shirt and started kissing my belly and saying " i love you baby brother"
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:22 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• getting up to a house with no kids lol they are all gone this week end and it is so peaceful,and still clean
    shercarico

Answer by shercarico at 9:52 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• listening to both my DS goofing off and laughing....they dont do that often.

the other is the THREE DAY stretch where they didnt get on each others nerves (howd that happen?)
    chickaboom73

Answer by chickaboom73 at 11:02 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Hearing the excitement in my son's voice when he got into Harvard. He had really written that one off. I will never forget his voice. "MOM" .... "I got into Harvard".... Such a thrill to hear him have all of his hard work finally pay off.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:51 AM on Aug. 8, 2009