worried about being pregnant AGAIN!

Okay so i am so confused, i been pregnant once before and i dont know still. But so i had sex one week and less then a week later got my period but since the day after i had sex i been nautious, like i wont throw up but i feel like it. And its just really off and on feeling that way most the time i feel fine but it happens at least a few times a day. Also my stomach feels like its cramping every once in awhile and my boobs hurt lately too. And ive been getting lots of headaches but that could just be from stress of being a mom and being so young. I dont know i asked this before but i really need advice..like how possible would it be that im pregnant again since i did have my period but i dont know if it was to soon..but what else could it be?

jaelynsmama07

Asked by jaelynsmama07 at 2:36 AM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Health

• Could be the flu..it is going around. Wait to see if ya miss your period, and if so take a preggo test. That's really the only way to tell for sure. Your doctor has many forms of Birth Control options, ask him about them. He/She can even give you samples if money is a problem.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 3:59 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• sounds like IBS
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 5:57 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Weird thing is i feel exactly almost like i did with my daugther except the whole period thing.. and i never get flu except for last september when i got mono..
    jaelynsmama07

Answer by jaelynsmama07 at 12:23 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• if your so worried about becomeing pregnant maybe you should use protection.if thats not an option have you tryed to refuse his cumm?.....
    yumymommy

Answer by yumymommy at 7:01 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• did use it.
    jaelynsmama07

Answer by jaelynsmama07 at 10:12 AM on Jun. 24, 2008