toddlers & tiaras

watched that last night, probally a re-run.... but did anyone else see that? the mom with the twins was such a bitch to the one that didn't look like her.. jmo but mama was ugly and had huge teeth... i thought it was funny when the "under dog" won the director's choice haha mama

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• THANK YOU Anon 12:07!! I feel the same way about those pagents. If they are going to do this thing honestly,make it NATURAL!! Little 4 year old girls do NOT need make up and fake teeth, wigs and all that other crap! Honestly I think that with all that crap it will make someone look worse! What did ever happen NATURAL beauty!??
    xomommy25

Answer by xomommy25 at 2:04 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• hahaha i saw that, i was watching it and im like wow she sounds like she really hates her other child and the lady was fugly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I've noticed that many of the moms who are so wrapped up in putting their dd's in these pageants are pretty ugly.

I think they are trying to make themselves feel better by using their children to get complements....sad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• No I didn't, I've watched the show a couple of times and was disgusted by it. Those moms are doing nothing but raising spoiled bratty kids.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 9:42 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• eew seriously the Mom couldnt even close her mouth her teeth were so nastily big! She was so wrapped up in the kid that looked like her she ignored all the other girls. I think the Dad should step in and stop the whole thing. OMG and did you see the way she let the one that looked like her act? Gosh! she needs to be slapped and not have anymore kids
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• The whole show is disgusting. The pageants should at least all be required to be all natural: no make up, no fake teeth etc... The little girl with all of the feathers looked like a flamingo who got stuck in a dryer: the girl was cute, they all are but those feathers were ridiculous along with the fugly mom who should be tarred and feathered. The whole pageant idea is just bizarre to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Aug. 8, 2009