Hateful Vultures

Does anyone else on here notice how there are certain women on here who just sit around and wait for a question so that they can attack you and make you feel like an idiot? Its pretty sad that you have to post questions anonymously, to keep from getting labeled as an idiot, for simply asking something-or asking for support. Those vultures of women need to join the "Bitch" group that Cafemom has on here, its totally for "those" women who want to cut each others guts out! And if you do join that group....stay there and keep yourself out of the "normal" section.

hw1977

Asked by hw1977 at 10:21 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It is shocking the strong, insulting, vindictive, cruel, responses sometimes, and not only to the questions but commenting on the answers that a person posts. I guess that may be the purpose, to shock and hurt. I wonder sometimes if the person being so nasty is actually just a troll- not even one of our CafeMoms but an outsider just posting for the sake of stirring trouble or getting jollies by being as nasty as they can be for the fun of it, or to make them feel better about their own unhappy life.

Answer by Bmat at 10:25 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Yes, there are alot of 'trolls' on here just lurking and waiting to pounce and bash. Too bad they can't put their big girl panties on and make nice. I think it is a shame cause CM is a nice place, and everyone should be free to ask questions/give answers without the rude, insulting, snide comments.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:55 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I have gotten some nasty answers and when I do I just delete them. I left a group because the group owner would post questions and after you answered them she would come down on you and hammer on because she did not like your answer.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:18 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I've never gotten a nasty answer *knocks on wood* but the rude trolls do tend to make themselves known in every walk of life.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:33 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• That's why i post anon most of the time.You can ask a question and it gets twisted a million different ways.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Aug. 8, 2009