Heart Murmur Early Pregnancy?

I went to the doctor ( I was sent by my new job and they paid for it) about 4 days ago and the told me that I had a very faint, slight heart murmur. Yesterday I tested for pregnancy and got a positive. I would be 3 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I have heard of heart murmurs developing in pregnancy...but this early?
My insurance on my new job won't kick in until September so I guess I'll have to search the internet and ask questions until then...

Mommy2Ivy

Asked by Mommy2Ivy at 10:26 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't know about that early, but heart murmurs in pregnancy are normal. Maybe you're ahead of the curve. =) I would have them double check, maybe it was a false alarm?
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:52 AM on Aug. 9, 2009