Heart Murmur Early Pregnancy?

I went to the doctor ( I was sent by my new job and they paid for it) about 4 days ago and the told me that I had a very faint, slight heart murmur. Yesterday I tested for pregnancy and got a positive. I would be 3 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I have heard of heart murmurs developing in pregnancy...but this early?
My insurance on my new job won't kick in until September so I guess I'll have to search the internet and ask questions until then...

Mommy2Ivy

Asked by Mommy2Ivy at 10:27 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Wow I never heard of tht but u have until next month for your insurance and its right around the corner, I know tht a babys heart beat begins at 8 to 10 weeks. I hope I helped you. Goodluck!
    demelina12

Answer by demelina12 at 10:35 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Thanks! I think waiting til the insurance kicks in is gonna be the best thing to do!
    Mommy2Ivy

Answer by Mommy2Ivy at 5:10 PM on Aug. 8, 2009