mayb maybe nt

lets see now my period was due on the 5th no signs but i know you can be three days late or three days early so I took a hpt neg is it to early or Im I tripping or what,the whole thing is starting to get to me so awwwh. I havent been having any symptoms nothin but lower back cramps as I type now and like little twinges in my back before these cramps

msandrews2

Asked by msandrews2 at 10:55 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Wait a week and take another. It may still be too early.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:07 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Are you stressed out that could make your period not come I would wait for about two more weeks and take another test if AF doesn't come to see you. ( Iknow what your thinking "TWO WEEKS" You will have a child when god makes it happen. GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I'd take another test in about a week if AF doesnt come. I know it can be stressful, but try not to even think about it, and RELAXX lol if AF still doesn't come by next week and you get another BFN, go to the Dr. to see what it might be. Good Luck!!!
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 2:37 PM on Aug. 8, 2009