How do you deal with a man you deeply cared for leaving you for another man?

I dropped him off at what I thought was a male friends house, turns out they are more than friends. All his clothes and personal belongings are still at my house and I'm tired of looking at them. He expects me to bring his things to him ( which mean they will probably end up in the trash) and I don't want him coming to my house to pick them up ( I will probably end up in jail). What is the best way to resolve this?

gHizzie

Asked by gHizzie at 10:57 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Have him get his crap and leave. period break all ties and leave it to the courts for the kids visitation. (If you shave children together.) I hope all works out for you and your children.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 11:01 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Just give him his stuff. Get over it. If he is leaving you it doesn't matter the sex of the other person. The point is he is leaving you. Stop being childish over the clothes and face the fact that your relationship is over. Then again, after looking at your profile, I am lost. You state you are single and that you have been the 'other woman' before. So you have no room to really be upset that your man is leaving you.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 11:27 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Face it, he's gay, it's over.
    Pack up his stuff and either let him get it or bring it to him.

Better he leave and be happy with his male partner than remain married and be miserable.
    You should move on to.
    i hope this isn't a case of homophobia!
    LilChynaDollie

Answer by LilChynaDollie at 11:41 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• They are his things and you cannot throw them out or he can have you arrested. Just bag them and tell him they are on the porch and tell him to have someone get them without disturbing you

Answer by admckenzie at 11:47 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• p.s. This happened to my mom. She was NOT a happy camper but I'm guessing this happens more often than we hear about. Sorry you got hurt in the matter.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:53 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• PACK HIS SHIT UP LEAVE IT ON THE CURB!! LET HIM KNOW THAT IT IS THIER & TELL HIM TO COME & GET IT B4 THE TRASH MAN GETS IT!!!! OR JUST HAVE SOMEONE THATS NUETRAL TAKE HIM HIS STUFF
    jaidah917

Answer by jaidah917 at 1:04 PM on Aug. 8, 2009