What does your kid do that annoys you?

My ds is in that stage where he wants to do something over and over again. Like hand me something for me to drop. I know it's the age but it drives me crazy!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• mine is asking the same question over and over even though i gave her an answer...at ten shes asking "can i have some candy?" i tell her no not till after lunch...shes asked that same question four more times in the last hour...grrrrrrr
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 11:03 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• My DD refuses to that a nap. Granted shes 14 months old but she needs to take a nap and it doesn't necessary drive me crazy but it does get to me at times.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Talks WAY to much!!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 11:20 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• screams and yells!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 11:22 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Honestly, my oldest likes to touch cashier's butts at the grocery store.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 11:22 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• My 5 mon. old screams bloody murder if she doesn't see you. She can be content and playing but as soon as she notices you're not around, it's always just 1 blood curdling scream. I HATE that!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 11:44 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Whining! UGH!! She's 13 months old and only says mama and dada...so she whines when she wants something. I'm trying to teach her sign language.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:50 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• He interrupts strangers when shopping. I get irritated and nervous. We have done stranger danger talks and he does not understand what is a stranger.

I keep an updated list of pedophile names with pictures so we know the really bad strangers, but you don't know the ones who have not been caught or moved with out letting the authorities know.

(BTW, three years ago a pedophile stopped to talk to my son in the store. I know who he was by his picture.  If I did not know who he was I would have thought he was a gentle grandfatherly type man.}

grandpa

mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 12:01 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Funny, in reading all the posts, I miss those things. My son is grown and has forgotten I exist. Embrace those little things in life that annoy you now. They may be precious memories some day

Answer by admckenzie at 12:21 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I hate it when he chews with his mouth open. manners fit every size and all the smacking gets on my nerves so, I am constantly reminding him to find his manners.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 12:28 PM on Aug. 8, 2009