What are you afraid of?

Maggots freak me out and I'm petrified of math. Yes, math. I get a sick feeling in my stomach when I look at numbers lol.

benjamink

Asked by benjamink at 11:31 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Spiders creep me out but only the big fat meaty ones. Lol. Also I have this weird thing, the holes in cheese freak me out alotttt. In fact anything the resemble a hole like that freaks me out.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 11:34 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I'm afraid of heights and anyone driving. I'm the only one that can drive. My husband is a great driver but when I'm not driving I think I'm gonna die. Probably because I'm not in control. I'm a big control freak.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 11:42 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• i'm afraid of the dark. stems back to when my mom always chased me up the stairs from the basement, when i was a kid. since then if I leave a dark room I think something is gonna grab my feet, so I run like the wind the the nearest room with light lol! SO always makes fun of me
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:44 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• The possibility of the republicans ruining our country in 2012 if a democrat doesn't win the presidential election.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Failure. Fear of failure has kept me from doing great things, while I push for my Husband to not accept failure. I has caused him to go far while I sit on the sidelines.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 12:02 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• *I HAVE HELPED him to go far*
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 12:03 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• UHC, Oblama an dhis goons, failure, spiders and CLOWNS
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:11 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I'm claustrophobic. I hate it when I have panic attacks.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 12:26 PM on Aug. 8, 2009