For a Boys Name

What do you think of Christopher Jeremiah? We would call him CJ, and Christopher is also his Dad's and Grandfather's first name.

Sahminky

Asked by Sahminky at 11:34 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Honestly I really dont like Jeremiah as a middle name. It sounds more like a first name to me.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 11:37 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I like it, but I don't like the abbreviation CJ. I would call him Jeremiah, even though it's a middle name, or just reverse it, because Jeremiah Christopher sounds really nice to me too.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 11:42 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I think it's perfect. Grandpa would be proud and the nickname will keep from 3 heads turning every time one is called. The classic strong names are back.
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 11:45 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I dont believe in naming children after someone for their first name. they are their own person they should have their own name. Id go with Jeremiah Christopher too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I think it's a nice name. But both names together is a bit much. He'll have a long name
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I really like the first name but the middle name Im not to sure about what about christopher James? I like that alot. But it is your child so it's up to you.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 11:54 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I like it and think it sounds adorable- go for it!
    MicaW

Answer by MicaW at 12:58 PM on Aug. 8, 2009