What kind of music do you listen to???

Not very many people listen to my music so I was just curious what is your favorite type of music. My favorite is definatley metal. I love Mudvayne, Hatebreed, Devil Driver, Chimaira, Slipknot, Hellyeah, and many more. I also like any classic rock like Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Lynard Skynard,Foreigner, you kinda get the drift.

drs1206

Asked by drs1206 at 11:34 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like classic rock but most of the time i listen to country. That rap and hip hop shit drives me crazy.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 11:39 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• you got good taste OP! I'm into death metal (Opeth), jam band genre (Grateful Dead), jazz (Thelonius Monk), funk (James Brown), classic rock (Led Zep), reggae (Burning Spear) old school hip hop (Tribe Called Quest)...quite a range! One day I'll listen to Opeth, the next day some String Cheese Incident...it really depends on my mood!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:42 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I enjoyed the 80's music era, I love Journey and Foreigner. I also enjoy country western music. I was raised on it. I do not care for rap or music where I can not understand the lyrics with all the yelling. heavy metal isn't my thing.  I really enjoy love songs and I'm a big fan of disney music or movie themes.

Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 12:13 PM on Aug. 8, 2009