Is this normal? should i be worried? could be tmi i guess

I'm due the twenty fifth. yesterday and today i've been having irregular contractions. i noticed in the toilet both yesterday and today this discharge that was very thin almost like water but its was white like milk. it really looked like i poored milk into the toilet or maybe thin coffee creamer... i'd say it was about a tablespoons worth each time. maybe a little less. is this normal? any cause for concern? this is my second baby but this never happened with the first...

mommykayti

Asked by mommykayti at 11:44 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would keep an eye on it and if you have it again then just give the DR a call I know it's saturday but that's there job. GL on the new LO on the way.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 11:57 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• You could be leaking amniotic fluid, when is ur next appointment? U should let the doc know as soon as u can
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:05 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• id say normal vaginal discharge att he end of ur pregnancy. amnitoic fluid is usually clear..i get that thing like i pour creamer into the toilet at times and its never been nothing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• That sounds like discharge. It's crazy how much discharge you make in your third trimester! I actually had a trip to L&D thinking my water had broken thanks to discharge. When my water DID break (which happened before I had contractions), it was like I was peeing uncontrollably. When I would get up if I'd been sitting for awhile, it would overflow a maxipad. I actually thought I was just having bladder control issues until it turned pink (the cervix bleeds as it dilates).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:50 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• Interesting. thanks ladies! it pretty much stopped since then. the first answers i read had me scared outta my mind! lol... turned out to be nothing. thanks again! :)
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 2:15 PM on Aug. 9, 2009