Please help me

Your question has been added. Share this question on Facebook?

Mentally and phsically exhausted
I am sooo tired between working 40 hrs a week and than coming home and having to cook cleanand all the normal mommy stuff. I get off at 4,i have rushed home lately because i need to make my kids denitists appointments before they close so i have been trying to keep all that straight,I never relized how warnout i was until last night backing out of my sons friends driveway i smacked into their mailbox,my husbands tail light is banged up and the gas tank wont close completly and wont even open enough to put gas in it,that was my breaking point i just balled.My dh have had alot a problems because my garbage disposal wont drain,He said he would power wash the outside trashcans change the light bulbs in 1 of our bathrooms,and this was all about a month or longer ago and it still hasnt been done.I need his help i feel so alone ive tr

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 11:44 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Health

• You aren't alone. At night when everyone else is sleeping sometimes I look out the window and see another light on. I tell myself that must be another mom. My fridge is my lifesaver. At Shopko I picked 2 washable chore boards and a calender. One is my kids chores. One is a "Honey Do" list and the calendar shows all appointment, classes, and events in abbreviated form and a different color for each person. It helps to divide things up or explain to DH why you need a hand.
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 11:54 AM on Aug. 8, 2009

• i would sit down with dh and explain that u need more of his help...if he isnt willing then say u will hire a handy man to do themaintence around the house as far as getting the kids to app. try sticky notes on ur dash board in ur car do it week by week and as the app happen throw away the note...also it help to carry a little calendar or daily planner....personally my self i get my dh schedual from work and i try to plan kids app on his days off so he can help with them... his schedual come a month at a time and in a sheet of paper set up like a calender i make him a copy me a copy and we keep a copy in the car so when we make multipal app somewhere else we check and see if we r doing something that day thats seems to work for us
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 12:10 PM on Aug. 8, 2009