Please help me

Your question has been added. Share this question on Facebook?

Mentally and phsically exhausted
I am sooo tired between working 40 hrs a week and than coming home and having to cook cleanand all the normal mommy stuff. I get off at 4,i have rushed home lately because i need to make my kids denitists appointments before they close so i have been trying to keep all that straight,I never relized how warnout i was until last night backing out of my sons friends driveway i smacked into their mailbox,my husbands tail light is banged up and the gas tank wont close completly and wont even open enough to put gas in it,that was my breaking point i just balled.My dh have had alot a problems because my garbage disposal wont drain,He said he would power wash the outside trashcans change the light bulbs in 1 of our bathrooms,and this was all about a month or longer ago and it still hasnt been done.I need his help i feel so alone ive tr

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 11:45 AM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• didn't we just answer this in another category? Fix things yourself or hire someone to do it. Get a nap this weekend and feel better. Insurance will fix the car. Talk to dh about being more helpful. Buy new garbage cans. Never divorce. You'd never make a single mom that's for sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Fix things yourself or hire someone to do it. Tell your husband that if he doesn't help with chores and the kids, you are not doing ANYTHING for him...no sex, no cooking, no doing laundry. When he has no meals, no clean clothes he will start helping you out. A marriage and parenthood is a joint effort and he needs to be made to help out.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:04 PM on Aug. 8, 2009