Need all opinions from all moms...

Hey I need a opinion on this... my boyfriend and I was ttc. We decided that we should not ttc anymore but I feel in my heart tht I still want to try to have a baby. I just finish talking to him and he said tht he will think about it. I kno i am ready to go to my doctor and start the clomid process. I hope he is ready. Im ready, I need some advice or opinions about this please!

demelina12

Asked by demelina12 at 12:02 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• u both need to be 100% ready. Not just one of u, it will only complicate the relationship
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• dont talk him into it. That is my advice dont let him do it unless he is 100% ready otherwise he might resent you and the baby later. Tell him that you are ready whenever he is and just ask him to come to you when he is ready. Then dont bring it up again. If you push or let him know how badly you want it, he will feel pressured and will likely give in but beware that in a long run it will hurt you and the baby if he isn't ready.... GL :)
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 12:06 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• im ready for it and he said tht im going to the doctor this week. I know in his heart tht he wants another baby, we talk about it all the time, I just don't want to pressure him. Thank u ladies for the advice!
    demelina12

Answer by demelina12 at 12:15 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I would talk to him more about you not getting on bc and him not using anything to prevent pregnancy, and just let it happen when it happens. But I wouldn't do anything without his full support.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• You say you know in his heart but he's trying to tell you that he's not ready. Maybe you should listen to him instead of being selfish. If you dont listen to what he wants and just wanting one yourself thats going to just make things worse
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Aug. 9, 2009