Due Dates....

Ok, well i have been to the dr quite a few times and everytime i go they give me a different due date. I know what day my child was concieved, but it doesnt match up with the dates they are giving me, i know that every child and every mother is different, but i would like a solid answer, it is hard to estimate about when i may be around the time i am supposed to have the baby, but with my husband and I being in the military it is somewhat necessary to have a estimated date... right now they are telling me in between the 28th of October, and the 15th of November, that is 3 weeks difference! What am i supposed to do?? that puts me in two different trimesters... Any help??

c0rpsman4life

Asked by c0rpsman4life at 12:22 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You go by the first day of your last period. Mine was May 21st and my due date is February 24th.
    You can google "Due date calculator" and punch in the day of your last period, and it will tell you when you are due. It lined up with what my doctor told me.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 12:26 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• When was ur last period?? My son was born November 5th and due date was November 1st and my daughter was born October 28th and due date was either October 30th or (November 1st which was the same as my son lol.) My daughter was born October 28th. I got pregnant with both, the last week of Janurary so this should help since u said oct 28th- as one of them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• oh yeah their 8 days apart on their b-day, how lucky is that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• If you KNOW when you conceived go by that date. Unless you ovulated on day 14, the standard Naegle's rule is going to be off. Also if this is your first pregnancy you should expect to go approximately 41 weeks and 1 day. And to add to that, give yourself a DUE MONTH...that's a period of 4 weeks that you can reasonably expect to give birth. Why? Becuase despite what all the stupid text books say, women aren't text book numbers. You can go anytime between 38 and 42 weeks. I think one of the better rules to calculate due date is using Prem's rule or to compensate for longer cycles and first time pregnancies. Here is a good website: http://www.plus-size-pregnancy.org/figuring.htm
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 7:02 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• You can also put in your date of conception on some sites. That way you know for sure. But if you know for sure your exact date of conception count ahead 40 weeks or behind 12 weeks and that will give you an exact due date! CONGRATS!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 7:51 PM on Aug. 8, 2009