Did you get a "feeling" or dream of what you were having? Was it right or wrong in the end?

The first time I thought boy at first, but I think I let everyone else get to my head because they were all saying girl, so I started thinking it was a girl. A few days before my ultrasound I had a dream of a newborn baby boy and told my DH. We found out it was a boy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LOL..yep, I was convinced my youngest was a girl. Not only is he a boy.. he's a roughneck, mud, blood, sweat ans stink boy(man now)..
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:43 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Yes, I had a dream of my son 4 years before he was born. I was going through two surgeries within 4 months of each other. This was in the summer of 1998. My son came to me in a dream and asked me, "mommie, why don't you want me?" I said, "I do, I just can't right now, but, soon." He was blonde headed and in overalls. After having surgery in 1998 for endometriosis, I was told I could get pregnant any time. Our son finally came into our lives in 2002. It took me a while to get him but worth it. At the age of two his hair changed to the blondest of blondes. I knew in my heart it was him in my dream. Something else my son says to me. "Mommie, I played tag with God until it was time for me to come be your son." All I can say is...outta the mouths of babes...
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 12:49 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Right before I found out I was pregnant I had a dream that I was having a girl.
    Sure enough, I'm having a girl.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:54 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• It doesn't matter what you dream, your odds of being correct are 50/50. There are only two choices!
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 1:01 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• With my last pregnancy I kept dreaming I was having a boy. I had twin girls!
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 1:43 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• i had a dream i was having a daughter, but it was a boy.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:22 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I was positive I was having a girl, I had dreams every night about having a girl, and still do, but the doctors say he's a boy!
    HollySebeck

Answer by HollySebeck at 2:40 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I had a dream my first was going to be a girl and she was, and with my second I dreamed it was a boy and as long as the ultra sound is correct then I am having a boy. I am also really close with my sister and when she was pregnant they had problems finding out what she was and they also thought something was wrong, well after I got off the phone with my sister I was going to bed and I had a dream that I was holding my niece and telling my sister she was perfect and healthy, well it turns out I was right she had a healthy baby girl
    Abbysmommy321

Answer by Abbysmommy321 at 2:50 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I KNEW...that I was having a girl. I dont know how to describe it other than just knowing. I always wanted to have boys before having a little girl but the day we went to get the pregnancy test and i was just hoping so much to be pregnant...a name came to me and i told my husband that we were having a girl and i told him her name. Durring the beginning of my pregnancy i would have dreams of a little girl and when we went for the first sono the tech told me not to get my hopes up because u cant always tell and when she started the baby just kept turning herself to show her little girl parts:) I now have a healthy happy little princess;)
    bobcatsmommy

Answer by bobcatsmommy at 3:16 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I wanted a girl SO bad, and my family was convinced I would have one- about 3 weeks before my ultrasound I got an overwhelming feeling it was a boy, but still held on to the fact that EVERYONE else thought I was having a girl- At the Ultrasound the lady was having a hard time seeing the money shot, the baby wouldn't sit right- My mom was like don;t worry we all know its a girl- Well RIGHT as my mom was saying that, he turned around and spread his legs, as if to say "I"M NOT A FRICKIN GIRL!"

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 3:18 PM on Aug. 8, 2009