If money didn't matter, what job would you NEVER EVER take?

I think picking up roadkill or cleaning up crime scenes and accidents is a big old N-O for me. I can't even stand looking at surgery on TV.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 12:43 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I once delivered baby pigs on a farm in Minnesota but quit whe the boss said I had to castrate the little baby boy piglets. You have to draw the line somewhere.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 12:47 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• janitor :p or plumber
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:51 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I would have to say anything where you see blood is a big NO for me. I get really dizzy and sometimes pass out when I see blood. Next I would have to say, a garbage collector. Just thinking of getting hot garbage juice spilled on me, or just going home smelling like other people's trash, no thank you. Just the thought of possibly having to touch other peoples refuse, makes me want to hurl.

SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 12:52 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• cleaning someone else's home...
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 12:52 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Ewww hot garbage juice! Gross gross gross.

My dad says he could never be a dentist because he hates the sight of bloody teeth. He's a freaking respitory therapist, he's the manager of his department in his hospital and I could say he's one of the best at what he does in this region. He sees people dying in the emergency room every single day. (Well, not maybe every single day anymore, but he used to.) He has to have an extremely strong stomach to do what he does.

But the man can't handle bloody teeth! Ahahahaha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:56 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Yeah, I would definately have to say that he has to have a strong stomach to work in the ER!! Never in a million years could I dream of doing that!
    Bloody teeth, that is funny :)
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 12:58 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I just asked my husband this question and he said he wouldn't want to clean "port-a-shitters". AHAHAH he is so gross.
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 1:00 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• military. i do not like being told what to do
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 2:40 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• the guy that has to "jack off" the animals like bulls to get the semen to artificially inseminate the females...like in dairy farms
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:43 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• United states president
    could not pay me enough even if money mattered
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 3:02 PM on Aug. 8, 2009