Do you look down on women that are virgins til marriage?

Or do you look down on women that have sex from a young age (13-14)?

Why or why not??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Personally I look down on those that wait til marriage. I think they are missing out on life and tend to think they are better than others...

I believe life is short and we should all enjoy it as much as possible! Sex is fun! Don't be a prude! Go for it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I look down on women that have sex at a young age. Kids should have more morals than having sex at 13.

I think its awesome when people can wait til marriage.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:58 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• i wish i had waited until marriage! i dont look DOWN on girls doing it at a young age i just hope that thats not my DD or even DS when they're teenagers!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:59 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Nah, I kind of respect them. Not in a holier-than-thou way, but I'll give them a thumbs up and a "Good for you!"

I think it's a little sad that some kids have sex at 11, 12, and 13. But hey, shit happens, yanno? Kids think their lives are going to be over so fast, and they're SO eager to be like their older siblings and the people they see in movies. They think that because adults can do it, so can they. You have to put yourself in the mind of a tween.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:00 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I admire women who wait until they are married-it can't be easy and they have morals that they believe strongly in, I can't imagine why on earth anyone would look down on these people, or suggest that they think they are better than other people simply because they stand by their convictions. On the other hand I don't look down at young girls for having sex too young, but more I feel sorry for them. They are trying to grow up way too fast and I think that they completely miss out on the intimacy part and all they are really getting is sex. By the time they are old enough to really understand intimacy they have already had multiple partners and its much harder to achieve.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 1:07 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I try not to look down on anyone. I was a virgin when we married. But I am more concerned about promiscuous teens and women. There are so many dangers out there and young girls don't get it. Besides the risk of pregnancy which a 14 year old is in no way ready for. Sex is an adult decision not to be entered into lightly. For most young girls sex equals love. But sex is not love and love is not sex.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:09 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I admire women who wait until marriage. I didn't and wish I did more than anything. I would NOT have missed out on anything special, that's for sure. lol. The best has been with my husband and I think it's great that some women wait to share it with someone special rather than waste it away on someone who's just a horny boy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I was one of those women who waited until I was married and I never looked down on people who were having sex and I never thought I was better than anyone. All my friends had sex and I could care less. It was the other way around they would make fun me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I actually look down on people that think it's any of their business when other people starting having sex. I've know woman that waited til marriage, they were fine with their decision, other women may have started their sex lives early, but that was their choice, where was I? I'm in the second group, but my choice was taken out of my hands. It was my 17 yr old stepbrother, when I told my mother about it, she smacked me, grounded me and ended up sending me to live with my father. I haven't talked to her since. She doesn't even know she has a grand daughter and she never will.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I believe you shouldnt wait til marriage. First of all what if your husband is a bad lover. That can cause cheating because sex is a big part of a marriage. Second if you only have one lover for the rest of your life you will be curious about what its like with other people which again can lead to cheating. I definatley think you should experiment before marriage.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 1:17 PM on Aug. 8, 2009