Thank God For Obama!

He has managed to do what Bush couldn't!

Have yall seen the videos on all the protest across our country? It brough tears to my eyes... Obama has brought our nation back together! He has us paying attention to the corruption taking place in our White House.

The biggest majority is willing to fight for what we have been missing for so long. It makes my heart proud.

What does it do for you? Are you thanking God for Obama?

JonesboroGypsy

Asked by JonesboroGypsy at 1:16 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Uh, NO! I'm praying for God to take the lil o OUT!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Talk about seeing the cup half full! LOL At least my eyes have been opened to the one POSITIVE thing this man has done for the US.
    ThatTXMom

Answer by ThatTXMom at 1:22 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I do every single day.
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 1:26 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Has nothing to do with half full or half empty...I haven't seen one positive thing he's done. He's more than tripled our national debt, and is working feverishly to violate our Constitutional rights. He's trying to implement, by force, if necessary, his Marxist ideology and we're not going to sit back and allow that to happen. I don't thank God for evil. I pray against it and do everything in my power to STOP it!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• He has decided to keep and expand the Patriot Act, so he can continue to spy on Americans, and that is a good thing! Spies will keep their jobs!

He has decided to close Gitmo and spend millions to relocate the prisoners, and that is a good thing! Prison guards will keep their jobs!

He has decided to withdraw the troops from Iraq according to Bush's timetable, and then send them to Afganistan to be killed, and that is a good thing! The military will keep their jobs! (if they live)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Oh hell no... LOL But yes he has brought Republicans and Independants back to earth for sure. I am constantly in awe at the crazy, disgusting and nasty things he and his cabinet have said and done. His tirade against the Republicans and any American people who disagree with him being his latest. That just infuriates me and in my opinion anyone who agrees with him is no better than the dirt I walk on. He has sullied the Presidency like no other President has.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:29 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Then your prayers were answered Anon 26 when McCain and Palin lost. Remember, God doesn't give us what we want, he gives us what we NEED! We didn't need the previous adminsitation to continue for anothe moment longer.
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 1:29 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Hey OP, is this you?

http://www.eons.com/groups/topic/1778181-Dead-People-s-Social-Security-Numbers-

Sorry, but you can't be a conspiracy theorist AND and Obama supporter!!!  I hope your post is dripping in sarcasm....you should mention the sarcasm at the end of your post if you want to be sure the message is conveyed correctly! lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• So those the jobs Obama keeps saying he saved!  LOL

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I still say the Gitmo detainees should move right into the White House with obammy and his family.

Anonymous