"BF" in BFP/ BFN?

Ok, I know this might sound dumb but I keep reading these questions and people keep saying BFP and BFN (I get that it is negative or positive) but what does the BF mean???

Jen110786

Asked by Jen110786 at 1:25 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• big fat lol
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:29 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• ...or big f***ing (negative)
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 2:07 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• it means big fat positive/negative at first i didnt quite get it either...lol dont feel bad!! : )
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 2:12 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I've always been told it means big fat
    I have a list from the TTC Yahoo! Group that I belong to if you want that, it's where I learned all of them.
    katiedonovanm

Answer by katiedonovanm at 7:00 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• sure... i would love it. Cause I have also been wondering about DH and DS and DD (like daughter, son, hubby, etc?) I think right? but what does the "D" in front mean? lol still new to this whole online chat thing... :)
    Jen110786

Answer by Jen110786 at 9:04 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Dh- dear husband, DD-dear daughter, DS-dear son, BFN-big fat pos!, BFN-big fat neg :(...MIL-mother-in-law, SIL- sister-in-law, lol....it took me a while to get some of these too...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Aug. 9, 2009