Margaritaville!

Anyone watch that episode of South Park? Gives you a funny & pretty accurate POV on the economy & the troubles surrounding it. Give it a watch - southparkstudios.com, the current season.

Wheepingchree

Asked by Wheepingchree at 1:55 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Southpark is trash
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:59 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• southpark?

this is why I firmly believe the legal voting age needs to be raised to age 25! Today's 18 year olds are like 12 year olds.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• haha I think Southpark is funny and I'm 26! Lighten up people
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 2:00 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Are you serious? First of all, I'm not 18. Second of all, just because you don't like the humor, doesn't mean the creators of that show aren't intelliegent & talented.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 2:02 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• AND if you're letting your 12 year old watch South Park, then I think you're an idiot. South Park is for ADULTS!!
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 2:03 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• lauren---it may be funny, but it is not an intelligent source for political comparisons. Besides I'm more of a Simpsons fan myself!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• wheeping...you're 21....close enough. and my children are under the age of 8, and do not watch such crap...no one in our family does. stop taking a page out of brad pitt's book, and get married--instead of making a stupid political statement that everyone should be able to marry, otherwise we'll postpone....lol no one care why you choose to marry r not...your choice makes absolutely no impact except to your daughter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Actually South Park has gotten pretty good at political satire. Just like the Daily Show and The Colbert Report.
    momandvet

Answer by momandvet at 2:10 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• The point is wheepie if this and the Daily show and other COMEDY outlets are where people are forming their political opinions...thats just scary! And One of the MAIN reason Obama got in was because he was the "cool' candidate and much hyped by shows such as this while Palin and McCain were ridiculed and made the butt of the jokes and made to look like morons. The fact that MANY young people DO form their opinions from shows such as this is just sad!

Also...off subject...NOTHING is sacred to those people, and while I appreciate the fact that they are one of the few outlets that bash religious communities equally, I think they are a little to sick and perverted and choose not to watch them.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 2:10 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• uhhh...anon, what the fuck does any of my profile information have to do with this post? nothing else for leverage? that was my PERSONAL statement, you jackass.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 2:12 PM on Aug. 8, 2009