Need help husband won,t say but maybe two words at a time to me

For a while my husband and I have not talked really at all since his son came back from vacation with my husbands parents, as soon as his son got back my husband went to pick him up and took the boy to his moms for 3days then the boy came back with use for a day and a half then back to his moms . Every day this past week my husband and his son has meet at the YMCA to work out. My husband will interact with our two girls but will not hardly say two words to me. so does anyone have a suggestion .PLEASE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• You're sure he's meeting his son there?
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 2:20 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Have you tried to ask him why he isn't talking to you? Telling him point blank that you don't know what's going on but you'd like a clue?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• When SO does that to me I just ask "NOW what have I done?" that usually gets him to spew out what is in his craw.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:06 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• If you don't talk to him about why he isn't talking to you, why should he talk to you? Communication is very important in a relationship. Could you have done anything with his son that he didn't approve of, let him do something he wouldn't have or something? It could be the son said something to the dad? Anyway just be straight forward and ask him. Good luck
    tdoubleday04

Answer by tdoubleday04 at 3:14 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• what did u do to him?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Aug. 8, 2009