Will this remind you of why we need to be kind to one another here on CM?

Just a gentle reminder of why it's important to be kind to your neighbor/sister here on the forums and in the "real world"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtJeI4Q9nBE

Isn't this just a beautiful song? And i'm not even catholic, but she sang this really nice.

And one more....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM0Z75KEd_o

I guess i'm feeling a wee bit dreamy today LOL

Wouldn't it be nice if we could all just live as one?

I don't like to see or involve myself in childish bickering if I don't have to on here. But i'm reading alot of threads and find messages about some moms attacking other moms for whatever reasons....peaceful debate is great, but hateful hurtful debate isn't kind at all. Anyone else agree? No need for bashing, I won't acknowledge it nor will the other adults on this site i'm sure. :)

CinderAmethyst

Asked by CinderAmethyst at 2:22 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Why not it's fun :0)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• your silly anon! :P
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 3:22 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I love John Lennon and well said Cinder.

anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 3:28 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I have to add this one to the list.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbJqswLi3uE

anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 3:30 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Even moms at CM are human and don't always see eye to eye on subject matter. Some are vehement against certain topics and their passion for their belief sometimes comes across as too aggressive, possibly hurtful but it happens. We can't be thin skinned about it when we ask a question that might be controversial or not readily accepted by some. Then again there are those who just like to give others grief....bc they can! It's all good, folks. It can be a teaching lesson for real life. In The Four Agreements I like the one that says Don't Take Things Personally. If it's your belief or opinion then so be it and if others disagree or think you are nuts...that's their issue not your's. My mom used to say that when others attack you or your opinions/values it means they are miserable with their own life and to just pity them so just pray for them. Make good out of bad. All things work for the good...""

Answer by admckenzie at 4:51 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• i love that book the four agreements!! I need to read it again. Wonder if there's anywhere i can read it online? probably not huh?

I am just talking about those who resort to name calling and just outright ill-will towards others. It serves no positive purpose in an adult discussion. I'm not all that thin-skinned however, i think that some of the folks around here need to realize that some of those on these forums may be lost either spiritually, or have parenting issues that they are just clueless about and instead of getting some positive criticism they are just attacked for no good reason. It's good to be strong and passionate about what you believe in, however, some people just don't think before they speak sometimes.

I realize as humans we won't always be "fluffy and nice", i'm far from perfect but even on a bad day i try to stay away from the forums so as not to offend or upset those around me.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 5:16 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Aneternlov.....that is the ringback tone on my phone :) love it!

Here's another good video....(as far as religion and beliefs go when it comes to compassion and understanding)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ci613QcC5E
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 5:18 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Romans 8:28
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 5:53 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• is it just me, or are everyones letter's bold?

anyway, good message, but not into this type of music at all.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:44 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Disagreeing with someone is not being unkind, although many choose to take it that way.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Aug. 8, 2009