How long is too long?

In the exersaucer? My daughter is just getting the hang of the exersaucer, which I like because it gives me some time to myself to clean or eat.
How long do you leave your babies in the exersaucer? I just leave her in it till she fusses for me to pick her up. Sometimes its 5 minutes, sometimes like 20.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Ya I left my baby in there until she cried which was never more than 30 mins at a time.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 2:28 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• i have not used the exersaucer with my new one... but i think 30 minutes is good. if she's really enjoying it, longer.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 2:33 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I say until she signals she wants out with something like crying...if shes enjoying herself there is really no reason to take her out...
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 4:22 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I say until they're done. My son loves his jumperoo, and it's given me up to 40 minutes of "no baby" time while watching him. He lets me know when he's done. It won't hurt her (unless she tips it over!).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:48 AM on Aug. 9, 2009