Question about my breast pump...

I have had my breast pump since January 2008. It's the pump in style the metro bag. I used for about 6 months with my son and have been using it for about 5 months with my infant daughter. My question is...
Should I buy another one?
It seems like it's not working well anymore. I don't know if it's the pump itself or if my 2 year old son bit into the tubing. I feel like I only get a descent amount of milk if my breasts are engorged.
Does anyone know if they sell the tubing by itslef? Do I still have warranty?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you can buy the tubing from ur hospital or babies r us. Try that first and the warranty is 1 year I think. Is it the double pump? if so make sure that both are being used and on properly. Also u will migh need some new valves and shields.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 2:47 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• you can buy the tubing by itself...you can buy almost any part you need online or at babies R us..and some other places but if you replace the tubing and the valvoes and sheild and it still doesnt work nearly as good as it did new I recommend buying a new one
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 4:24 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I would buy replacement tubes, since your LO bit them (LOL!, kids are ornery aren't they!) Also, check the little round rubber pieces and be sure thay still lie flat and are not worn out. that will seriously affect the functioning of the pump.
    ArmyMom2oneboy

Answer by ArmyMom2oneboy at 9:54 PM on Aug. 8, 2009