What kind of Birth Control do you suggest?

After I had my daughter I went on the Depo shot I loved the conveinence of going in every 3 months getting a shot and not having to worry about it. Ive been on it for a year but have had side effects that outway its conveinence. Since I have been on it I have absolutely no sex drive which has caused problems in my relationship as well as I recently had heavy bleeding for a month straight. My doctor would like me to go on the pill but when I was on it I forgot it all the time. An IUD scares me a little because of its ability to possibly cause scaring in the uterus making it more difficult to have children in the future plus we want to try again in 3 years and it lasts 5. If anyone has suggestions it would be highly appreciated!
thank you
mya

Mya-Audreysmom

Asked by Mya-Audreysmom at 3:14 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Health

• Get a diaphram. It has no side effects. It is incredible safe. It is instantly reversible. It does not have a history of PID, infertiltiy, strokes, class action law suits, etc.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:07 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• An iud can be taken out at any time but I prefer depo but it made me gain wieght after a few years, and the lose of sex drive wasn't for me!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 8:12 PM on Aug. 8, 2009