Has anyone seen the new breastfeeding doll?

This doll breastfeed off a little vest your daughter puts on...what do you think? Think they're taking it a little too far??

Asked by minimommy816 at 3:17 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would never let my daughter get that doll.I just don't think it's necessary to teach my 4 year old how to BF a baby...I'm glad it's only available in Spain right now..or last I knew anyway

Answer by minimommy816 at 4:38 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I saw it on The View..eeuuuwww.

Answer by brancoj at 3:38 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Yeah I don't think i'd be ok with my daughter bf-ing a doll. My sisters 7 and I'd feel very awkward watching her bf a doll, not to mention the questions my 3.5 year old would raise in response to seeing that. A little weird if you ask me

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 3:42 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Why weirder than feeding a bottle?

Answer by GailllAZ at 3:44 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I think that is weird. it is ok to see a mother bf her child, but just a bit strange to teach a small child the specifics of it. This doll is a little much, if you ask me

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:18 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I don't see anything wrong with it, its a natural thing to do and I don't think there's anything sexual about it, had read on another post that someone thought it would turn kids into perverts...ummm if you think of breastfeeding as a sexual thing then you are the pervert. I don't see why dolls come with bottles anyway

Answer by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I think it's cool. Breastfeeding is a natural thing - children have dolls & they are allowed to play-nurture them in other ways, why not breastfeeding?

Answer by DrJChappell at 7:22 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Eeewwww!

Answer by tiggermom803 at 8:36 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• It's just creepy to see a 2 y/o with a doll hooked up to her breast...just not cool

Answer by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on Aug. 9, 2009