How much is or did your 3 to 4 month old drink?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my daughter is 2 months and drinks 6 ounces...but most people I know feed/fed there child in the 3-4 months age group anywhere between 4-6 ounces unless the child really wanted more
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 4:25 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• You can't really measure how breastmilk a baby drinks

Answer by rkoloms at 5:30 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I breastfeed, so I really don't know for sure..but when I pump and give her a bottle, she normally downs about 8.5 ounces.
    piercedbeauty21

Answer by piercedbeauty21 at 6:43 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• my son is now starting to have 8 ounces, at 4 months..and he was drinking 6 the past month or so...then he just went right up to 8...i get confused and not sure about if hes eating too much but then i read that a 13 pound baby needs about 32 ounces a day....and my baby is at least 17 and gets about 34 ounces. Its best to ask the doctor at your next appointment, that always helps calmn any anxietys I have about it when they tell me how great he is growing and to keep doing what im doing.
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 11:32 PM on Aug. 8, 2009