Any advice for a laboring scared mommy to be???!

I'm about to cry, Im that scared.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• awe, don't cry it'll be fine. Try doing something to take your mind off it. Since you appear to have access to a computer try looking up funny things on youtube to make you laugh, or listen to yahoo radio. Bored.com has some humorous games and little things to keep you occupied with something else. Just remember it will be over with soon enough, and thousands of women have been in your shoes and were equally scared, so you're not alone. Best of luck!!
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 3:36 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Breathe~~~
    Relax~~~~
    You can do it!
    brancoj

Answer by brancoj at 3:39 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Do you have anybody you can call??? When I was starting with contractions I called my mother and she was really helping me, telling me funny things about her labor!
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 3:39 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Try not to be scared. If you are afraid you become tense and then the pain is worse. Womens' bodies are made to have babies. Women have been doing this practically forever. It's hard work, maybe the hardest you will ever do. That's why it's called labor. You can do this.

Listen to music and try to get comfortable. Try to relax and go with the flow of the contractions.

If you email me I will give you my phone number and you can call and talk to me.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 3:41 PM on Aug. 8, 2009