sore on my private area? tmi!

ok so me and my dh has sex like 4 days ago and sometimes when its been a while I will get uti so the morning after I went pss and it burned so I thought ok uti again so I usually just drink some cranberry juice and it goes away failry quickly (I dont have medical issurance) so this is what I did well then the next day its still brning and I realize that its not a uti it a sore that is like on the ede of the outside of my private area really its on the inside id say but not like penetration inside which is probably confusing so I felt down there and found a tiny spot and took a mirror and its like a raw red spot that burns.Me and my dh have been together 9 years we I have been tested for stds while being with him 4 times during my 4 pregnancies all come back neg,ive never had one dh claims hes never had one I just dont know what this is? I dont think my dh is cheating but things have not been good with us lately so continued..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• I cant say im 100% positive that hes not what else could it be?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• not sure but go to the health dept and see what it is

Answer by admckenzie at 4:00 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I would go get checked just in case. There are free clinics everywhere. I'm not a doctor so I can't diagnose what it is, but just b/c you have a sore doesn't mean it's an std. Stay calm and don't jump to conclusions. If it does turn out to be an std, he has some explaining to do!
    DaGoodLife

Answer by DaGoodLife at 4:02 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• admckenzieadmck...not sure but go to the health dept and see what it is d at 2:00 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 by:

Agree!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:03 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I am afraid to go to the health dept,I dont drive and my dh would have to take my how the hell am I going to explain that one? lol I put some baby oitment on it eventhough that was probably stupid didnt seem to help anyhow,so I probably shouldnt say anything to dh about it just yet? I def wouldnt acuse him f anything just yet but I was thinking of mentioning it to him to see his reaction or ask him if he has had anything like this? does anyone else get uti after having sex? Also it was kinda painful when we did it so im thinking maybe is just like a rip or something idk?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• It could be a tear...but you need to go have it looked at. If you don't want to tell him anything yet just say you think you have a severe UTI bc you have to have antibiotics for that. Make him take you to the health department. It would probably take a week or so to get the tests back anyway so don't start accusing yet. You need to go because if it is something like an STD you need to know and get medical attention.
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 4:24 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• UTIs are sometimes caused from a partner not be very clean. Not to say it is an std, but genital herpes can be painful sores or blisters and pain while peeing. Syphilis also makes a sore BUT that sore is not painful. It might be nothing, But just because you tested negetive while pregnant does not mean that he isn't doing anything. I'm clean, but my hubby cheats on me sometimes. Have him take you to the doctor, you don't have to say that you think you have something, just tell him that you think you might have a yeast infection and want to make sure and see if you could get some free cream for it. If you can't lie, then ask a friend or a family member to take you when he is gone. Even if it's nothing, you will feel better knowing for sure.
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 4:44 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I was thinking tear or abrasion from sex. Were you rough at all? You need to get checked out regardless. Look in the phonebook for clinics. You can find a low cost one that is not the health department.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 4:51 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• that sounds like herpes. you should go get checked
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:53 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• umm yeah im gonna just tell him I think I can an infection down there and then see what they say,could I have tested neg for an std before and it not show up until later I mean it would have to be much later since weve been together so long so I would think not,if it is an std I guess its safe to say hes been cheating right? sounds like such a stupid question but ive just never been through anything like this before.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Aug. 8, 2009