Do you wash your hair every day?

I have to Im so blond it looks greasy if I dont.

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 4:05 PM on Aug. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have to wash my hair everyday, if I don't I feel dirty. It feels and looks oily to me. I also have to have a shower everyday. Even with a 4 year old child and at 41 weeks pregnant I washed it everyday.
    Kymbolee

Answer by Kymbolee at 7:48 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• nope I wash mine about every other day...it gets really dry for some reason if I wash it every day.
    landons.mama

Answer by landons.mama at 4:06 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• every other day,i just don't have time anymore to do it every day
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• no like once a week... i have to straighten it and i dont have time to do that every day ;]
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 4:10 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Nope i dont, too much time and energy to do it every day. I do it every couple days. I think my hair looks the best the day after it gets washed. I think it strips the natural oils that make it shine if you do it every day (not a professional answer by the way). It doesnt matter what shampoo i use either.
    cinemagirl823

Answer by cinemagirl823 at 4:12 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Yes, I always use products in my hair and f i don't wash it out i feel really dirty. I just use a lot of conditoners.
    MissJaney

Answer by MissJaney at 4:14 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• every second day, sometimes every day. I have long dark hair and if I don't wash it at least every second day I look like somebody poured a bottle of oil over my head...
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 4:24 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Yeah, mine gets really oily.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 4:25 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• I pretty much have to wash my hair everyday if I want it to look clean. I work overnight and if I wash it early morning by the time Im at work after 11pm it feels oily and dirty. But if Im doing nothing at home and im being lazy then I might not wash my hair. But most of the time I just hop in the shower and wash my hair the same time I wash my body!
    TheBabyFactory4

Answer by TheBabyFactory4 at 4:25 PM on Aug. 8, 2009

• Sometimes I skip a day, if it starts to feel a little dry.

I hear ya about the blond. That's why I started dying my hair. I hated being a blond (naturally). I keep it dark, now. Beats the heck out of the platinum I was born with.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:27 PM on Aug. 8, 2009